mu LUXURY INFRA

Fresh Home in Luxury Infra

Top class properties across Coimbatore and we are the property consulting global team. Since 2008, we at Luxury Infra have been striving to provide homes of the best quality. Each individual project is nurtured from seed with our personal involvement and undivided attention. 

Starting from 30 Lakhs

Play Video

Our Concern

We also rigorously pursue environment friendly practices such as minimal earth cutting, rain water harvesting and solar energy for electricity generation and water heating.  In all our new projects, we follow the tenets of  Vaastu as a science.

Our Featured Agents

Our professional agents are experienced for more than 15 years in property consultation expertise in felicitating the client to the best of their requirement for their dream property across Coimbatore. He is a silent hardcore professional seeming into the industry with the caliber to provide the unexplored premium properties to our clients around coimbatore and south india with the very strong acumen into real estate.

It’s Time to own a New Home for your better Lifestyle

Well Furnished

Far far away, behind the word mountains, from the township with serene nature.

Home Loan

Arrangements are made according to clients requirements.

Modern Design

Customised Designs according to our clients suggestion.

High Security

All our property perimeter are secured without any compromise in security.

Premium Bungalows for Sale

3500 sqft

Sweet Home

45 Lakh - 85 Lakh

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

2700 sqft

Colonial Home

1 Cr - 2 Cr

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

1500 sqft

Heritage Home

50 Lakh - 5 Cr

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

Budget Homes for Sale

3500 sqft

Compact Home

45 Lakh - 85 Lakh

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

2700 sqft

Garden Home

1 Cr - 2 Cr

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

1500 sqft

Neem Home

50 Lakh - 5 Cr

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

Plots for Sale

2000 sqft

Classic Plots

1 Lakh - 5 Lakh

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

3000 sqft

Green Villa PLots

5 Lakh - 20 Lakh

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

5000 sqft

Serene Plots

25 Lakh - 1 Cr

3 Bed   |   3 Bath   |   1 Kitchen

We are also extremely conscious about the environment and WILL NOT strain it. As a policy, 75% of the land is apportioned exclusively towards green space, with the remaining area of approximately 25% alone dedicated towards building.

Our Client Says

The approach during our visit with all papers and all amineties made my family purchase the property immediately.
Venkatesh
Coimbatore

Frequently Asked Questions?

Yes, your good self can contact our special legal team.

Right from Site visit, Legal papers, Verification, Approvals, Documentation support are provided for crystal clear & Title clear property.

Our agent will provide the right sources as per our clients requirement with hand to hand support.

Our Ventures

ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN STUDIO

Customised designs

HERO APARTMENTS

North Coimbatore

WISDOM REALTORS

South Coimbatore

Need to discuss anything?

Call Our Agent